Friday, July 25, 2008

Learning lessons are hard when you are little




I went out walking this morning and when I came home I found the girls, not very happily, sitting upstairs on the couch holding hands. I asked Tyler what was going on and he said that he walked in to see what all the yelling and crying was about and Lucy had ahold of Maggee's hair and shaking Maggee's head back and forth. Maggee had a lot to say to Lucy in return. Punishment was to sit on the couch and holds hands for about ten minutes and then look at each other and say they are sorry and that they love each other. It was great.

1 comment:

Labrum Family said...

I am impressed that Tyler handled the problem. Danny would have ignored my girls and let me deal with it when I got home. We should go walking more often I guess.