Friday, July 4, 2008

The Kids

I thought it would be fun to post a few fun pictures of the kids..........This is Maggee, and Philip at Philip's fourth grade class program. It was also cowboy day at school, so Maggee went to grandma Karol's house and found whatever she could to make her look like a cowgirl. Grandma Karol often gets unexpected visits before school for various things. Even if I have what they want, what grandma has is always better!



This picture has always been my favorite of my kids. This is the day that we first started digging to build our house.........right next door to gramdma Karol.




What to even say about Lucy.....She is one of a kind. Definitely runs our whole household. Just if anyone is wondering, No I did not give her that hair cut. She decided to make her hair more beautiful all by herself. Her hair had grown down past her shoulders, which took a very long time to happen. She cut it all off accept for one long strand in the back. What could I do, but cut that off too. We couldn't have a mullit growing.











Lauren (Danni's little gir), Ellie, and Maggee love playing at my moms and dads house. This picture was taken on the day of my parents farewell. Funny thing happend. We went to church that morning and in walked Sara and Tom Hansen. Who would have thought that I would see them that day in church in little old Spring City.










No comments: