Thursday, July 3, 2008

Finally, something Tyler doesn't know

So I am sitting here still trying to figure things out on this blog, and I send it to Tyler . He instant messages me back and says that he doesn't know much about blogging. Wow!!! I finally know something that he doesn't. Although, it won't be long now and he will know more than me. I thought this would also be a good way to show my friends that I do use the computer. Even though you send me emails and I never respond, I really am reading them. I promise, Sara. This will be a great way for my sisters, and parents to see how my little family is doing. I guess I shouldn't say little, since I do have four kids. How scary is this? One is just right around the corner from entering his preteen years. I don't know if I am too excited about that. Hopefuly later today I will get pictures up.

No comments: