Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's growing!!!

You all remember Lucy's famous haircut that she gave herself. I thought I would post a quick progress report on the length of her hair..............

This is before the hair cut

THE hair cut!!!


Starting to fill in. I thought I had a more recent picture than this one, but this is only a month old and with how slow her hair grows it still looks pretty much the same. Although her bangs are more even across the front now. Thankfuly.
A nice back view.

Not such a great closeup picture but good enough to see the length.
Everyday I ask Lucy if she is ever going to cut her hair again and she says "No, just grandma cuts my hair!" Good job Lucy, you better never forget that.
I do have to look at a more positive side of this experience. Before this dramatic scissor episode, Lucy's hair was quite stringy and thin. It is coming in a lot thicker and much more course. It actually looks really nice when I blowdry it with a round brush and it has body to it. Unfortunately, I don't take too much time on her hair right now, so she only gets the cute round brush hairdue on sundays.

5 comments:

Annie said...

I can't wait to see you guys on Saturday. I'll need a big Lucy hug. She always looks adorable, crazy hair or not.

Autumn said...

Her hair is cute!! She is always cute anyway I love her to pieces!!

Jill said...

Brittoni,

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I have blog stalked you ever since Steph added you to hers. You have adorable kids and a beautiful home!

Katie said...

Hair or no hair, she is adorable!

Kori said...

When I was younger I had long hair down to my butt. One day my mom put it up in pig tails and I cut it off right at the elastic of one pig tail. I left the other pig tail alone or got caught by my mom before I could get it. Needless to say I had a terrible hair cut and have never touched my hair since with scissors. I think all little girls go through this and it actually looks pretty good considering. Hopefully Lucy won't do it again either. Luckily Lucy could be bald and still be adorable.