Saturday, September 27, 2008

My lost checkbook has been found!?!?!


















Who taught Ellie how to fill out checks? And why does Midway Elementry get all the money?


I knew I had a check book somewhere and it wasn't time to order a new box of checks, but where that last check book was, I couldn't figure out. Tyler came in the house today with these in his hands. We laughed at first, of course, but then Tyler was a little upset that his 8 year old daughter is already learning how to write checks. I promised Tyler that I am not the one behind Ellie discovering this talent at such an early age. He should know that girls should naturally know how to spend money. Now hopefuly these are all the checks. We had a talk with her and I had to make sure that she hadn't written out any checks to any of her friends. To the mothers of Ellie's friends, if you see your child with a check similar to these above, please kindly rip them up.

8 comments:

TJ and Whitnee said...

Brittoni I found your blog a while ago, and it cracks me up to read it! Your kids are so funny, I love to see what they're up to!

Autumn said...

Brittoni that is hilarious!! I'm sorry that happened though. well it is true girls are born knowing how to spend money!!!

Lesa Hough said...

Steve and I got a good laugh out of this! Call me and let's find a time to watch that movie this week.

Labrum Family said...

Oh noo! I cashed one already. I thought it was your monthly payment for being your friend. Ha Ha. We need to stop taking the girls when we go shopping I guess.

Katie said...

Oh dear! Watch out, she already has the true girl mentality..spend, spend, spend!

P.S. Lucy is too cute, i can see why Tyler gives into her!

Annie said...

Nice! If she could send a check this way, that would be great.

katrina berg said...

yeah! i can leave an official comment! :) love ellie's early financial skills!

ldsppd said...

At least she didn't get a hold of a credit card - there's no stopping that action.