Monday, September 22, 2008

Morning Routine





I have mentioned on an earlier post about Lucy and how she sends the kids to school. Every morning she eats breakfast with them (which usually is marshmellow cereal....I know, I know not healthy) and then gets her shoes to walk out to the bus with them. She stands in line with them. She then waves to the bus driver as she opens the door for the kids and Lucy watches each child climb onto the bus. She then stands there and waves as the buss drives past her. Then she turns around and walks back into the house............what am I going to do when she starts school?

6 comments:

Katie said...

Hey, it looks like you got the whole comment thing to work again..duh because I am posting a comment!

Anyway, lunch was fun! We need to do it again!

Labrum Family said...

That is so cute. When Lucy goes to school your going to hang out with me remember?

Annie said...

Yah! Fixed and cute blogsite. That Lucy steals my heart. I wish we could come and hang out more often.

Nelson said...

How cute!
I will call you about the Love & Logic question.
Make sure to go back to my blog and vote.

steph said...

Love it! She is so cute. Sorry about your kids being sick Thurs. I didn't end up coming to Heber but I will next week and I'd love to stop by. I'll call and let you know before I come.

Webster Family said...

Healthy breakfast? What's that? I'm just glad when Brooklynn eats before school. She always claims she's not hungry. I am happy if she eats popcorn before she has to be to school:)
Candace