Monday, September 22, 2008

Family Time





This is Danni and her girls, Lauren, Alyssa, and Kyla




















My sister, Danni and her three kids stayed with Tyler and me for a little over a month. This is a sister that I don't see much because of her living in Florida. My kids had a blast spending time with her and cousins that they don't get to see very often. Of course when you have seven kids running around, there is bound to be arguements and fits thrown, but for the most part I think the kids meshed pretty well. Ellie and Alyssa are now long lost best friend cousins. Not to mention that I think Lucy would have traded me in for Danni. Danni had to sneak out the morning she went back to Florida. When she called to check in while on the road, Lucy got on the phone and said, "I promise I won't cry again if you come back." She did some moping around the house for a few days also. My parents came to stay that weekend and Lucy went up to my dad and said, "I guess you can stay in Danni's room, Grandpa!" Lucy doesn't need to be sad much longer though, cause they are moving back this week.


No comments: