Saturday, September 27, 2008

Beware of the youngest!!!!!!!!!

What Lucy wants, Lucy gets!
Do not let this sweet little face fool you

So you would think that since we now have an 11 year old (well few months shy of eleven) at home, that it would be easy for Tyler and I to slip away for a quiet dinner or movie. Wrong!! Lucy absolutely falls apart when we say we are leaving, not to mention that she knows how to work dad! On friday Tyler came home from work and told the kids that he was going to take me out on a date and Philip was in charge. The minute Lucy heard this she ran to me and wrapped herself around my leg crying, "Don't go. Just stay home. Don't go! Pleeeeaaase don't go!" Well, I will guiltily admit that I was willing to put her in another room and let her cry it out while we left. Tyler, on the other hand, couldn't stand to see his little girl in such turmoil and despair. After a minute Lucy knew there was no working me over, so she laid it all on Tyler. Need I say more? Lucy came with us.

1 comment:

Labrum Family said...

Tyler is such a softy!!!!!