Thursday, February 26, 2009

3 Brides!!



Doesn't every girl dream about their wedding from the time they can walk and talk? I know my girls do. Lucy marries someone new every day. Lately her husband is Derek. I have caught her in the shower pretending to shower and when I ask her what she is doing, she says she is showering with her husband, Derek! Don't worry we had a talk with her.
Ellie, Maggee, and Lucy love to play dress up at Grandma Karol's house. This particular day, the three of them came out humming the tune Here comes the Bride. Of course, I thought it was cute and laughed. Tyler, on the other hand, didn't think it was soo cute. He told them they are too young to even think about these kinds of things. Tyler is going to have stress heart attack with how much he always worries about these girls and how protective he already is!

5 comments:

Autumn said...

That is how girls are!! That's so cute.

George and Ruth said...

Those are our grand kids!!!!

Jayne said...

they are too cute!

Kori said...

Let Tyler know I always did things like this when I was younger and I didn't get married until I was 25. The girls look adorable. It's nice to know they have a great example of a strong marriage so they want the same thing for themselves.

meg said...

Brittoni--love the blog! Your family is beautiful and I also saw some pics of your house on an older post--it looks awesome! I love that we are in touch again and that I can peek into your life! Let's get together sometime soon!