Thursday, January 15, 2009

Snowmobiling Fun!

Over the Christmas breake our friends, Robert and Jayne, brought over their snow mobiles and we took the kids out to have some fun. The kids had a blast. They lasted much longer than I thought they would. Of course we didn't go too far. Just out our back door. My kids love Robert and Jayne. There are many nights when I am fixing dinner and Philip will come up to me and say, "Mom, I was thinking and I think we should call Robert and Jayne and see what they are doing for dinner. We should invite them over."

This is Tyler, and..........yes me!, and Lucy. I even drove for a little bit. I let tyler take over driving again after I dumped him off the snowmobile. Poor Lucy. Maggee left her snow pants at school so she put on Lucy's snowpants. I was looking for lucy's and couldn't figure out where they were until I saw maggee and how short the snowpants were on her that she was wearing. So we just put multiple pairs of pants on Lucy. You would think she was the coldedst since she was the only child without snow pats on, but she out lasted all the kids.



At first Lucy would ride with me and Tyler, but that didn't last too long. The whole rest of the time she wanted to be with either Jayne or Robert.

Philip even got to drive!! He thought that was neat.


This is me and Maggee being pulled in the sled behind the snow mobile. I too am shocked that I was able to do this. It has been at least four winters since I have ventured out doors to do stuff like this.


Robert pulled the kids all afternoon. Ellie and Philip loved it.


Thanks Robert and Jayne for a very fun day!

1 comment:

Kori said...

Looks like lots of fun and cold. What a great mom to get out and freeze with the kids.