Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sisterly Fun

So there only remains three more weeks of nursery and Lucy still won't go. So I bought her a little makeup kit and stuck it at the top of the fridge. I told her that it would stay there where she could see it until she would go to nursery. She did it even if she only went for three weeks. The only thing that works with this child is reasoning.....and when that doesn't work...BRIBERY!We got the makeup down and the girls had a blast and wanted to pose for the camera. (Lucy was in a good mood that day so she was willing to share.)








The makeup doesn't show up that great but believe me it was everywhere. Of course they have their arguements but for the most part my kids get along pretty well. I love that all three of these girls are so close in age. I know I probably won't be saying this when the teenage years roll around so I will enjoy it for now.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Those are some adorable faces! They are so cute!

Michael and Cassie said...

Your girls are so adorable! I can't believe how big they are! Crazy! But things are going really well with us obviously as you saw we got $4,000! The school gives out smart grants to people who are majoring in something math or science related, and if you stay above a 3.0 and you're married, you get a smart grant of $2,000 per semester, so we just got last semesters money and we'll be getting thing semesters money soon. It's such a huge blessing for us! And work couldn't be going any better! So we're doing really well right now!

Katie said...

You asked about where McKay takes tumbling--Heber Handspringers. He loves it!

Nelson said...

Gorgeous girls.