Monday, November 17, 2008

A quick Lucy update

Lucy got her new cast today and it is PINK! She slept through the whole dr. apt. which was a blessing. She slept through the x-rays as well as putting the cast on. She was very shocked to wake up to a hard pink leg. The dr. told me that was the first for him to have a child completly sleep though it. I wish I had had my camera with me. My sister had her cell phone, so we took a picture and sent it out to various people. Karol thought , from the picture we had taken, we had to put her out to have the cast put on, which wouldn't be a surprising thing with Lucy. I have been very vocal about my frustrations with Lucy the past week. I know she has been hurting and I feel bad for her, but there were definitely momments I thought I was going to go out of my mind. This cast will be on for about 4 weeks and then we will go from there. Hopefuly no cast for Christmas!

Hey, a thought just occured to me. I should go and attempt my bubble bath again because guess who can't climb the stairs very well to get to me?............. Yes, I think I will.

4 comments:

Autumn said...

I can't believe she slept through the whole thing!!! Having a broken leg must wear her out!!! I'm glad she is doing ok. Miss you guys!!!

Labrum Family said...

I am glad she is doing better. Thanks for a wonderful birthday. let do lunch sometime soon.

Kirstin said...

Brittoni~

Hey it is me, Kirstin, Autumn's friend from High school. I saw your blog on hers and decided to take a peek. I just remember thinking you were so cool in high school when Autumn and I would come over... you would talk to us and give us advice.... Since then, I can't believe you have 4 kids and how big they are... Your family is beautiful (no surprise coming from you.) You look great and I was happy to stumble across your blog!

Annie said...

Good girl sleeping through all of that. How would you have managed otherwise?