Monday, November 3, 2008

Our last halloween memories.

Just had to do one last post about halloween and show the costumes and and final results of candy!
Maggee was Supergirl, Philip was a warewolf, Ellies was a vampire, and Lucy was spiderman...tapshoes and all.
Look at all of our candy. I do mean "our" candy. I am lucky to have such sweet kids that share. Even though this is tooooooooo much candy. My sister Danni took my kids trick or treating halloween night. As you can see, they went everywhere!! Thanks Danni for taking them, and letting Tyler and I enjoy a halloween night ALONE!
We LOOOOOVVVVEEE our candy!!!! Yes, I am stuck with this candy in my house all day long with just me and Lucy. I have got to get rid of this before I eat it all myself.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

WOW!!!! Tons of candy!!! I'm glad it's not in my house!!! Good luck I would probably go nuts with that!!!