Monday, April 13, 2009

Lucy Belle

I found this cute video of Lucy as a baby while we were living with Karol. Just thought it was so cute, I wanted to share it. (Yes...Lucy had horrible hair as a baby. It always looked like a rats nest but we still loved her!) She pushes this toy around for a little while....but keep watching to see how cute her laugh was.


Did you notice how long my hair is? I was thinkin about cutting my hair because of all the hair I have been loosing lately.......but I think I am going to tough it out and keep growing it.

3 comments:

Lesa Hough said...

Phillip has always been her favorite :-) That laugh is so adorable and contagious. Sorry we missed you guys today. Jake started feeling better around 3.

Michael and Cassie said...

oh my gosh that laugh is so adorable! i laughed along with her! so cute!

Kori said...

I loved your hair. I'm always wanting mine to be different than what it is. Now it's shorter I'm thinking and want it long again and vice versa.

I loved the video. I love it when little ones laugh like that. It is so sweet, adorable, real, and unhindered. You can tell that they are enjoying it as much as everyone else is.