Tuesday, March 24, 2009

21, 24.......or 30 years old???

Ok so I thought I would get to the bottom of this age thing with me. A lot of times I go out in public and people will ask how old I am. Never does anyone guess above 24!! And then when they ask how many kids I have and my response is 4 they always assume I must have been a teenage pregnancy. I guess in reality I was....since I was nineteen when I had Philip, but I am THIRTY now almost 31, not 21 or 24!


Now I found this old picture of me, granted it is my junior year picture.....and this picture of me is just a few months ago. Enough said, I have aged and I don't look like a 21 or 24 year old....right!?!
I mean my face has aged and is of course, fatter and I even use better moisturizer on my skin now....you know the moisturizers that women should use in their thirties so that I don't start getting wrinkles......or cover up the ones I am starting to get. Good thing I have friends that inform me of stuff like this! Thanks Lesa :)

8 comments:

Katie said...

You look great! And you need to share what you are using so you don't get wrinkles!

meg said...

That is so funny you posted that picture because since I haven't seen you in forever I always remember you as looking like the high school picture. In my mind we never age and we all still look like we used to. Then I see a picture of myself now and I freak out because I'm not supposed to look like that! I love your blog and I especially love that we are back in touch!!!! And, yes, what is the magic cream that has you looking so beautiful?

Nelson said...

You are aging beautifully my dear. My eyes and the bags underneath them are jealous. Please do share the moisturizer. You do look fabulous.
Wish there was a picture of you from the other night. I loved your eye makeup!!!
Still wanting to come and see your beautiful casa.

TJ and Whitnee said...

I can't believe how much your daughters look like you in that younger picture! Well I always thought they did look like you, but they really do when you were younger! That is a compliment, I always tell TJ how cute I think your kids are!

Labrum Family said...

That is such a cute picture of your High School days. I definately think you have aged. Just not as fast as normal people. You look at least 20 now!!!Ha Ha

Annie said...

What's with those youtube comments, eh? It's fun to think that people see you as so young, until you have to tell them about the four kids. Oh well. Maybe you'll be like my parents. People joke that my dad looks like my mom's dad and not her husband. Not the funnest for him to hear.

Labrum Family said...

you are slacking! No new post?

Kori said...

Once you reach closer to 40 you are thoroughly going to appreciate someone thinking you are in your 20's. Because I didn't have kids people always assumed I was still in my 20's. Now I have such a young child they still assume it but I'm sure the day isn't too far away that they think "isn't it nice of the grandma to take care of her grandchild". Missed hearing from you for awhile and I can't get into your most recent post.