Thursday, December 4, 2008

Who says you can't jump on a broken leg?

Poor Lucy sits inside at Grandma Karol's house staring out the sliding glass door watching all the kids jumping on the trampoline. She asks to go out and we tell her no because of her broken leg. On sunday I looked out the kitchen window and saw this.........

Nothing stops this little girl once her mind is made up!

It is nice that she is finally walking. The dr. told us not to push her. She would do it on her own. We were beginning to think it was hopeless to get her to walk and then on Thanksgiving she just took off. I think she even surprised herself.

6 comments:

TJ and Whitnee said...

That is pretty funny that she's jumping on her broken leg! Sorry about your bad day and the tree! I'm kind of a scruge when it comes to real trees, TJ loves them, but I'm not such a fan!

Katie said...

She cracks me up! What a crazy girl!

Kori said...

I can't wait to read your blog when Lucy is a teenager. She is going to be a ton of fun.

Autumn said...

Nothing surprises me with Lucy!!! I love her to pieces!!

Annie said...

Lucy makes me think of the lyrics to a song: "My baby's got sauce, she's got sauce, she's got sauce..." Love the girls with spice.

Nelson said...

All I think of is...when there's a will there's a way!