Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day of School






This post is a little late. But better late than never. I cannot believe that the school year is already starting again. This year will be quite different. I am very used to always having at least two of my kids at home with me. This year the three oldest will be in school all day long. Lucy will gets a lot of one on one time with me. I was a little worried at how Maggee would handle the all day schedule but she loves it!!!! I hope her teacher is ready for her high spirited personality. Lucy loves to send the kids out the door in the morning and put them on the bus. She stands to the side as they all load the bus and then waves as the bus passes her by. That's where I come in and have to run out to get her or she tries to sneak over to Karols (grandma's) house. Wow!!! I am down to my last child at home. I am not quite sure how I feel about that.

1 comment:

The Walkers said...

Ahh! That is so crazy you are down to one! How exciting! Your kids are as darling as ever...I can't believe how old they are getting.