Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Crazziness

So it has been a while since I last blogged. I do have quite a few things to put on my blog, but at this momment I still don't have much time. So I thought I would just take a quick sec and just list a few things that have been keeping me buisy. Hopefuly in a few days I will have more time.

-Kick out the lady living in my parents house
-clean their house anticipating their homecoming from their mission
-sister with three children move in with me
-trying to adjust to a house full of seven kids running everywhere!
-going to spring city the last three weekends to help my parents
-Last and worst of all....lice infection in the Edwards home
I never thought my kids would get lice. My sister's oldest child got it and it all spread from there, but we do still love them! I thought my sister was going to have a heart attack. What a Nightmare!!!!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Hey! It's fun to find you in the blogging world. Ew, lice. I'm a bit of a lice-ochondriac. That's my word for my fear of getting or having lice. Everytime my head feels itchy I think, "oh no, I have lice!" It's funny because I haven't had lice since I was a kid.

The Walkers said...

Oh my word. You are such a trooper Brittoni.