Thursday, February 18, 2010

Best Snuggie Family Ever!


What more can I say other then... I LOVE THESE GUYS! I couldn't ask for a better family to put with me. Yes, we all got snuggies for Christmas....I know you are all secretly jealous cause who wouldn't want one of these awsome backwards robes?? I think maybe our chrismas card next year will be us all wearing our snuggies. That is if I get around to actually doing a Christmas card. I never have before but maybe, just mabye next year I will.

3 comments:

Kori said...

Great idea. I love the Snuggie card idea. I can't wait to get one. I haven't got one yet myself but I hear they are wonderful.

Jamie Curtis said...

love it! hahaha. your family is absolutely adorable.

Labrum Family said...

I love that picture!!! I also love snuggies though!!!!!