Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's day to the two best dads in my life!


I couldn't let this Father's Day go by without honoring one of the best dads in my life. I could never ask for a better dad for my kids than this guy. Even when he is torturing and doing this to the kids.......................


Tyler is the one who knows how to have fun in this house.........even though someone always ends up crying in the end.
Just kidding hon...you are the best. I would be nowhere without you. You are the best Mr. Mom any wife could ask for :)



The other best dad ever that is in my life is my dad.....eventhough he is almost eighty (love you dad) he always has the energy for all of his kids and grandkids! Isn't he just the cuttest papa smurf guy out there?



One thing I would not have right now is my house if it wasn't for this man.



Isn't he the most talented architect you know? I remember when I was a senior in high school and he had a heart attack, I told him he couldn't die yet cause he wasn't finished raising me. He always says that I am catching up to his age but just remember dad....you will hit 80yrs way before I hit your age!!



This man can sleep anywhere!

Happy Father's Day to all you great dads out there!!

2 comments:

Nelson said...

So sweet!
Loved seeing you the other day. Lucy was so cute! You have a beautiful family.
I was so sick that day, sorry you had to see me looking like that.

Annie said...

You do have wonderful men in your life.